This weekends all day NWOBHM event at the Queens Hall, Nuneaton has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Kaine were due to play alongside Airforce (featuring Doug Sampson of Iron Maiden fame), Mythra, Sacriledge, Snatch-Back, Sulvain and WKD. Kaine will seek out an alternate activity for the forthcoming weekend.
Kaine have been added to two more NWOBHM events for 2021. These include the bands first ever appearance at the Layton Institute, in Blackpool and their return to the Queens Hall, Nuneaton at the end of the year. There are more dates to be announced and more details to be added.
- May 22nd, 2021 – The Music Room, Ipswich [Tickets]
- June 25th, 2021 – Hanger 18, Swansea [Tickets]
- July 9th, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- July 14th, 2021 – CODA, Colchester [Tickets]
- August 28th, 2021 – TBA
- October 1st, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- October 2nd, 2021 – TBA
- October 18th, 2021 – The Layton Institute, Blackpool
- October 23rd, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- October 30th, 2021 – Leo’s Red Lion, Gravesend
- October 31st, 2021 – Trillian’s, Newcastle
- December 23rd, 2021 – The Queens Hall, Nuneaton
Kaine will be playing back to back NWOBHM legends events on the 30th and 31st of October 2021. Kaine will return to Gravesend, Kent for the first time since 2019 at Leo’s Red Lion and will be making their first appearance in Newcastle since 2014 with their first ever gig at the legendary Trillian’s venue there.
On the bills will be bands such as Sacriledge, Rhabstallion, Witchfynde, Troyen, Millennium, Battleaxe and Airforce.
More information to be announced.
Kaine were recently interviewed for Burr Fest by Metal Talk which can be read by clicking the links below. Burr Fest takes place this Saturday from a sold out Dome in Tufnell Park, London.
“It’s definitely been a period of rebirth and revival for the band with Liam, Toby and Isaac coming in and then writing and recording ‘Reforge The Steel’. It’s a cliché but this is very much a new band, but equally because of the calibre of the previous line-ups we’ve also still got a lot to prove to people and people to win back who may have written us off. “
Blaze Bayley will perform a special Iron Maiden 25th anniversary set at Burr Fest 2020 which will take place at The Dome, Tufnell Park on March 7th. Tickets for the event are already selling fast.
Kaine were announced for the event late last week [Kaine – Burr Fest 2020] and will play alongside Absolva, Airforce, Tytan and Elixir.