- May 22nd, 2021 – The Music Room, Ipswich [Tickets]
- June 25th, 2021 – Hanger 18, Swansea [Tickets]
- July 9th, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- July 14th, 2021 – CODA, Colchester [Tickets]
- August 28th, 2021 – TBA
- October 1st, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- October 2nd, 2021 – The Venue, Southend [Tickets]
- October 23rd, 2021 – The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Tickets]
- October 30th, 2021 – Leo’s Red Lion, Gravesend [Tickets]
- October 31st, 2021 – Trillian’s, Newcastle [Tickets]
- December 18th, 2021 – The Layton Institute, Blackpool [Tickets]
- December 23rd, 2021 – The Queens Hall, Nuneaton [Tickets]
- April 16th, 2022 – Dirty Rockers, Dudley
Kaine will be returning to Wales and playing the excellent Hanger 18 venue in Swansea on Friday, June 25th 2021. Joining Kaine will be Southbound and Who Knows Didley. Tickets will be £8 and more information will released soon.
Kaine’s 2021 dates are now as follows:
- May 22nd, 2021 – The Music Room, Ipswich
- June 25th, 2021 – Hanger 18, Swansea
- July 9th, 2021 – Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Leicestershire]
- July 14th, 2021 – CODA, Colchester
- October 1st, 2021 – Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Leicestershire]
- October 23rd, 2021 – Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville [Leicestershire]
Kaine’s Ten Year Anniversary show will take place at the Colchester Arts Centre on Saturday, April 27th 2019. This will be the biggest show the band has ever done, with a set comprising of material from all releases and will feature guest appearances from past members of the band in a special celebration of the bands achievements over the past decade. Supports to be announced.
The Arts Centre is one of East Anglia’s leading venues with an excellent sound, stage and lighting set up. The band will also be filming a DVD and recording a live-album of the night. This will be a Kaine show like no other, and fans of the band will not want to miss this.
We advise the you book now to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited. Colchester has excellent transport links by rail (just an hour from London), with the venue in walking distance of both the train station and Town Centre, with many affordable hotels in the nearby area for fans to take advantage of which can be booked in advance for lower costs.
Purchase of the tickets includes a free digital copy of the live-album which will be recorded on the night itself. Please support this momentous celebration of Kaine, this will be the biggest one off show the band has ever done and we very much hope to see you there. Tickets are available here.